Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada's most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and Canada's most international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 1832, Scotiabank has continued to expand its global reach. Today, through our team of more than 83,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking, to over 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
By working together, we build strong relationships and create value for our customers. Scotiabank's Information Technology and Solutions provides global technology solutions support to each of our core businesses - Domestic Banking, International Banking, Global Banking & Markets and Global Wealth & Insurance. Our technology-based solutions enable Scotiabank to achieve sustained profitable growth and a competitive advantage.
We are currently looking for new graduates for employment opportunities.
As a Technical Analyst, you will be assigned within IT&S and work with a team on project initiatives, to deliver improved or redesigned applications and support for a business unit.
In this position, you would be accountable for ensuring compliancy throughout all internal systems. Other duties will include assisting with the roll out, testing and move to Steady State of the newly defined Eco Systems into a WLS environment; Disaster Recovery Testing and documentation, administration and other assigned duties.
This position provides the opportunity of using learnt skills; provides the opportunity of learning new things such as MVS, Mirror Technologies and additional training.
· A Graduate and/or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or Technology related programs,
· Strong Relationships Building Skills; ability to collaborate and seek opportunities to build relationships (both internally and externally) to meet common goals and achieve success,
· Proven Project Management, Organizational, and Time Management Skills; deliver projects on time while managing multiple projects, and dealing with tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment,
· Solid Problem Solving and Analytical Skills; creatively develop unique solutions and approaches to resolve issues,
· Strong Focus on Results; willingness to do what it takes to achieve greater results,
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills; actively supporting and willing to learn and coach others to foster healthy team morale, ability to communicate with confidence and assertiveness
· Team Environment requiring excelled communication skills (oral & written)
· Understanding of Project Management disciplines
· Experience with MS Office, Visio, Project, Windows, UNIX(AIX), CITRIX, Exchange, Web Development and SharePoint Development
· Close to GO trains, subway and buses
· Shuttle service to GO train and local malls
· Business Casual Attire
· Flexible Working Hours
· On-site ATM
· Free Parking
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.