Inside Sales / RecruitmentConsultant (Bilingual)
Do you want a real job? Where you’re in charge of your career and manage your own desk! I’m looking for someone who’s ready to commit to a career that offers progressive advancement where you create the GROWTH opportunities you want to pursue. We work in an office filled with people who believe in this philosophy and work to be successful because it’s a goal we all want to achieve together in our careers! If you’re ready to take this challenge, answer me three things
- What are you looking for with your next employer?
- What kind of commitment do you believe is needed to be truly successful?
- Tell me about your best job and why?
- At least one year working in a sales environment
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Passion! We need people who give 110 % to everything they touch
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to create and build relationships with people
- Creative and not afraid to share your ideas
- Common sense! The ability to put yourself in other people’s shoes and make sense of what they want.
- And the most important ingredient personality! We don’t need a boring 9-5 person (punch in and punch out)!
- Strong Communication Skills (knowledge of French an asset).
No Experience? No Problem!
This is one of the fastest growing most in-demand professions in the Country as demographics indicate. Don't be afraid because you do not have recruiting experience. We are looking for bright Sales People with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, and then we will provide the mentors! At Bilingual Source our training program is second to none, you will learn from the best minds in our business. You will receive the training and support you need, to develop professionally, realize your financial goals and achieve continued success.
Come work for Canada’s #1 Bilingual Search Firm. Be part of a company that is growing. With a limitless income potential and three weeks’ vacation to start and full benefits-package, what's not to get excited about?
Your Future Starts Now.
Send us your resume and the answers to these FOUR questions 1) What you believe you are truly capable of, and why. 2) The strongest natural talent you have. 3. What are you looking for with your next employer?
4. Tell me about your best job and why.