INSIDE TECHNICAL SALES
Sales | Marketing
January 9, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- 3 years' direct sales experience in the HVAC industry.
Our client, an exclusive distributor of residential products in the GTA; is seeking an Inside Technical Sales individual. Due to extreme growth and anticipated business; they are in need of a dynamic individual with strong communication, interpersonal and sales skills.
- Assists with overall project management.
- Configures units and proposals for negotiated/requested projects.
- Allocates job costs and commissions per each project.
- Provides engineering support to the sales department.
- Responsible for plan and specification take-offs, selection, pricing, proposal and submittal generation, follow-up and order closure.
- Responsible for order write-ups, submittal preparation, order follow-ups, order expediting, and order routing.
- Coordinates order and shipment procedures.
- Prepares and maintains all customer and project files.
- Assists with selection and pricing equipment.
- Responds to customer inquiries by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and staff, as appropriate.
Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and car allowance.
College Diploma OR equivalent professional experience.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Passion for the HVAC industry.
Deborah Milo, Managing Director
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org