Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Lending Specialist
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
High touch customer service, business acumen, team play and industry knowledge are what propel a company to the next level of greatness. Our client is looking to add an outgoing, energetic and bright Bilingual Lending Specialist to their team.
Our client is a fast growing company taking on more and more market share each quarter of each year. They have reached this pinnacle of success by building a strong team and delivering quality service and product year after year. Here is where YOU come in:
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work with client group to ensure satisfaction and repeat business
- Respond to incoming and outgoing requests and deliver information to clients in a professional manner
- Proactive in promoting company and its products
- 1 year+ in customer service financial or banking industry preferred
- Strong computer competency
- Solid French and English (will be tested)
- Enthusiasm to join a winning team
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Business innovators and market leaders
- Excellent training program
- Great compensation package and perks
- Beautiful professional office
- A great long lasting career path
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.