Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
Project Manager (#266190)
- Validate maintenance, reliability, and life cycle costing targets in design and operations.
- Design and support Asset Management (AM) programs to achieve operational excellence.
- Support, coordinate, and/ or execute these AM services, as required:
- Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) Studies.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis.
- Integrity Assessments.
- Design Life Assessments.
- Reliability, Inspection & Maintenance Philosophy.
- Material Selection.
- Corrosion Assessments/ Analysis.
- Maintainability/ Operability Reviews.
- Operations & Maintenance Costing.
- Equipment Hierarchy Development.
- CMMS/ EAMS Implementation Planning.
- Equipment Risk Assessments/ Mitigation Planning.
- Maintenance Strategies Development (FMEA/ FMECA, RCM).
- Warehouse Parts Sparing/ Bill of Materials.
- Risk Based Inspection Program Development.
- Root Cause Failure Investigations/ Analysis.
- Maintenance Procedure and Plan Development.
- Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) Engineering Modeling.
- Asset Integrity Management and Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program Development.
- Equipment Criticality Facilitation.
- Developing Equipment Maintenance Strategies.
- Maintenance Planning and Execution.
- CMMS Implementation/ Planning.
- 10+ years experience.
Project Management (Must Have)
Click here to apply
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.