Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Within Ernst & Young's Global Compliance Reporting practice, we are currently seeking a Tax Technician in our Saskatoon office location. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning to the right candidate.
- Prepare corporate tax returns and tax provisions; collating of tax returns
- Verify tax assessments
- Prepare financial statements
- Research general tax issues
- Assist with preparation of Notices of Objection
- Interact with tax authorities
- Develop direct contacts with clients
- Providing clients with quality, timely and responsive services and work products
- Carry out administrative work, such as prepare bills and letters to clients
"Please note that this role does not meet the training and experience requirements for those individuals wishing to pursue their Chartered Accountant designation."