Field Sales Representative, Water Technologies
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It's our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada, and one of Canada's Greenest Employers.
Our 4,400 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
- Siemens Water Technologies has a tremendous opportunity for an Account Manager /Field Sales Representative selling Water Treatment Equipment and Services
- This position will be located in Calgary, Alberta
- The FSR is responsible for sales growth of water systems and associated services for the Industrial market Job responsibilities include
- Sales to the general industrial and high purity water treatment markets
- Prospecting developing and expanding new business and market share
- Achieving and exceeding the given territory bookings and revenue targets
- Develops proposals based on customer requirements using proposal tools procedures and margin guidelines
- Managing developing and expanding an established customer base
- Increasing territory sales of services as well as selected capital equipment sales
- Develops and maintains an active and healthy sales funnel