Sales | Marketing
January 9, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you MUST have:
- Between 2 and 10 years’ experience in a sales, marketing or Business Analyst role for a supplier of products to the Home Depot.
- Experience working with account statistics.
- A reputation for being both creative and analytical.
Our client is a well-known, global manufacturer of metal products with revenues in the billions of dollars and multiple locations in the US and overseas. A leader in their niche, they are continuing on a successful growth path. A unique opportunity exists for a creative, analytical and strategic-minded Business Analyst.
The incumbent will:
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting for all programs within the company for The Home Depot (US and Canada).
- Develop and communicate future business strategies that will drive sales and increase profits.
- Work with colleagues and The Home Depot partners to create and execute sales initiatives, ensure completion and track performance.
- Provide support on many cross-functional teams as it relates to overall management: business analysis, sales tracking, weekly reporting, promotions, and roll out new products, marketing, merchandising, as well as daily administrative duties and customer service.
$60,000 - $85,000, depending on experience.
Reg Shortt, P.Eng., CPC
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume AND COVER LETTER to: email@example.com
- How many years’ experience do you have in sales, marketing or business analysis roles for a supplier of products to The Home Depot?
- What types or products have you worked with?
- How many years’ experience do you have working with account statistics?
- Would your supervisor say that you are both creative, analytical and strategic-minded?
- Are you prepared to relocate to the Atlanta area if you’re not already there?
- What is your current or most recent salary?
- How much bonus, if any, did you earn in the past year?