Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Proposal Specialist
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Adaptability, enthusiasm, experience and attitude are what help keep a department on the upward swing. Our client is looking to add an outgoing, energetic and bright Bilingual Contract specialist to their team.
Their responsibilities will include; seeing through various contracts from start to finish, assisting with numerous administrative duties, handling inquiries that would come up with regards to the contracts that they are working on and keeping an up to date database.
This is a well known and well-established company. Getting your foot in the door with this employer will offer you a world of growth in the future.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The Proposal Specialist provides analysis, response, support, and processing of various types of proposals and bids for the applicable Sales Team. Such documents may include: request for proposal (RFP), request for information (RFI), and request for quotation (RFQ). These are referred to as "Proposal Documents." The Proposal Specialist maximizes company revenue and profit through wins and sales generated by responses to Proposal Documents.
- University grad preferred or relevant work experience
- Strong computer competency (Excel will be tested)
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm to join a winning team
- Strong French and English both written and verbal
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- This company has been one of the fatest growing companies in the world
- Excellent compensation package which includes great vacation and personal days, yearly bonus and pension plan
- Monday to Friday no evenings or weekends
- Beautiful office with a vibrant office
- They are looking to promote to expand your care
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.