Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
- Architectural - Commercial, industrial, institutional, interiors, residential, and retail.
- Construction - Commercial & industrial (ICI), heavy civil, institutional, mechanical & electrical, and roads & highways.
- Consulting Engineering - Building sciences, building services, environmental & geotechnical, municipal, structural, and transportation.
- Manufacturing - Aerospace, automation, automotive/ off road vehicles, building materials, electronics, equipment & machinery, and food & beverage.
- Natural Resources - Energy, mining, oil & gas, and pulp & paper.
Senior Project Manager - Power Industry (#266234)
My client, who is a leader in the Renewable Power Generation industry, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. This person's responsibility is to bring new power generation assets online, adding to the company's revenue stream. This position is a great fit for someone interested in working for an owner/operator, and has an understanding of the overall construction (civil, geotechnical, mechanical, electrical) of industrial facilities.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders and partners (internal & external)
- Manage internal manpower to accomplish project tasks
- Negotiate and monitor contracts with sub-contractors
- Work with internal administrative teams to manage the overall project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- 7-10 years experience managing multidisciplinary construction teams (Civil, Geotechnical, Mechanical, Electrical), preferably within the Power Generation industry
- 5 years experience with renewable energy
- Full understanding of onsite construction health & safety
- Ability to travel to construction site as required (not extensive)
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Generation Systems (Must Have)
Project management 7 - 10 yrs (Must Have)
Renewable Energy Projects (Must Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.