BILINGUAL RECRUITER/INSIDE SALES (French/English) – Work for Bilingual Source, An Established Name in the Industry! Take your Career to the Next Step! Exceptional Compensation Package (Base Salary + Commission)!
Do you enjoy taking on new challenges on a daily basis? Are you interested in learning a new industry where commission is uncapped and personal and company growth are encouraged? Apply now, this may be the job for you.
Bilingual Source is looking to add to its team of recruitment consultants and account managers. Dedicated and hardworking individuals with a knack for sales and the ability to spot talent are encouraged to apply right away. We offer both a competitive salary and a fantastic commission structure. This position offers you the chance to build a career and learn the ranks in a blossoming and lucrative industry.
Your day to day responsibilities will include sourcing and interviewing candidates for the various roles that we are currently recruiting for in our office. There is no better feeling than finding the appropriate candidate for the role and placing them in their dream job. Building an account base and developing large Fortune 500 companies into new accounts are some of the things that will come with experience. A career in recruitment will provide you tremendous gratification both personally and financially. Growth internally is encouraged and top performers are acknowledged and rewarded.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Execute the various recruitment functions: interviewing, screening and sourcing
- Act as both a career coach and advisor for candidates that are seeking employment
- Work independently and with minimal supervision (manage your own desk)
- Source candidates using a state of the art in-house database and various other networking tools/methods
- Work within a tightly knit team of individuals
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- A Minimum of 2 Years of Sales or Recruitment experience is a must
- Strong Attention to Detail and ability to Multi-Task
- Excellent communication skills (English and French)
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- A College Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Tremendous growth potential with a reputable organization
- Fantastic Base + Commission structure
- One of the Largest Bilingual Staffing Firms in the Business
- Team activities (Pot luck lunches, Golf Tournament, etc…)
- Summer hours for those at Quota
- Three Weeks Vacation and an excellent benefits package
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply today!