BEYOND BILIGUAL specializes in recruiting top-notch French/English bilingual talent throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We staff permanent and contract positions for many of Canada's most established, industry-leading and award-winning employers.
Discover a world of hidden job opportunities and benefit from our invaluable coaching and expertise. With over 20 years of experience; our team is committed to matching YOU to the organizational culture, compensation and location you desire! Let us help you find your dream-job with companies hiring NOW!
Positions: Account Management, Customer Service, Administration, Accounts Receivable, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Management and more.
Visit us at: www.beyondbilingual.net
BEYOND BILINGUAL is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the Greater Toronto Area. For over 20 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Administrative Roles | Customer Service Account Management | Technical Service Roles | Sales and Marketing Positions | Management Roles
We are your source to get you in front of great employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Our client is a world-leader in its field and provides expertise in all areas of aluminum products, from idea conception to completion. Their years of experience have given them unique problem-solving abilities. By working with a large number of industries, they have learned what’s important to each and have developed methods to suit their specific needs.
They offer the following benefits:
- Stable company; 60 years in business!
- Not a call center
- Excellent benefits; medical, dental & Pension
- Opportunity to grow within a growing international company
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with all customers
- Order entry
- Comply with all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Work with Plant for Stocking Programs
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to Sales and customer requests for expediting orders with Purchasing and Internal Suppliers.
- Reply to customer inquiries for order status.
- Maintain and grow customer base by providing outstanding customer service and opportunities to up-sell
- Assist/provide back-up for co-workers when required
- Post-secondary education with mathematical, business, quality, and technical training.
- Candidates should have 1-2 years’ experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Must have a good command of English, both written and oral.
- Must have good telephone presence and manners.
- An understanding of computers, measurements, tolerances, basic geometry and the ability to read blueprints will prove useful.
- Should have high energy level, a positive attitude and be able to work without direct supervision.
- Should be a strong team player and work well with others.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com and pleaseinclude the job position in the subject line.If you feel you would make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!