Inside Sales / RecruitmentConsultant (Bilingual)
I’m looking for a proactive and creative individual that is interested in a position where the time you invest into your job is equally rewarding financially. We work in an office filled with people who believe in this philosophy and work together to reach our goals. If you’re ready to take this challenge, answer me four things.
- What are you looking for with your next employer?
- What kind of commitment do you believe is needed to be truly successful?
- Tell me about your best job and why?
- And be honest, what motivates you the most to be successful?
What We offer :
- One on One training for the first three months
- Fast paced and challenging work environment
- Above average income (competitive base + bonus structure)
- Career path that allows for growth and new challenges every year
- Great location, next to the Yonge line!
- Search and identify qualified candidates (will train how to use out database and other sources)
- Qualify the right candidates for right employment opportunities
- Perform onsite interviews
- Coordinate interviews with prospective employers, finalize new employment opportunities, and build lasting relationships with candidates and employers
- Perform background checks
- At least some sort of experience related to sales
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Passion! We need people who give 110 % to everything they touch
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to create and build relationships with people
- Creative and not afraid to share your ideas
- Common sense! The ability to put yourself in other people’s shoes and make sense of what they want.
- And the most important ingredient personality!
- Strong Communication Skills (knowledge of French an asset).
No Experience? No Problem!
This is one of the fastest growing most in-demand professions in the Country as demographics indicate. Don't be afraid because you do not have recruiting experience. We are looking for bright Sales People with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, and then we will provide the mentors! At Bilingual Source our training program is second to none, you will learn from the best minds in our business. You will receive the training and support you need, to develop professionally, realize your financial goals and achieve continued success.
Come work for Canada’s #1 Bilingual Search Firm. Be part of a company that is growing. With a limitless income potential and three weeks’ vacation to start and full benefits-package, what's not to get excited about?