Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Client Service Representative
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
In an industry of increasing competition and gimmicks our client has stayed true to excellent service and pride in their company. The result has been leading the way and setting the bar for the industry. They are not only the leader they are constantly trying to break new ground in their process and service levels. And here is where YOU come in:
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and discuss payment terms
- Handle any and all escalated calls and issues that come up with clients
- Ability to work in a busy high volume environment
- Various administrative duties as required
- Some basic team leader duties
- Discuss and resolve escalated issues and situations
- Retain, grow and develop the business of this multinational firm
- 3 years + call centre experience
- Strong computer competency (MS Excel will be tested)
- Ability to Negotiate with clients
- Post Secondary Education is a Must
- Strong language skills in both French and English (Bilingual is a must and will be tested)
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Bonus potential
- Excellent compensation package which includes paid vacation and floater days and great benefits including a pension plan!
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Low turnover
- Beautiful professional office
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.
Click Here To Watch Our Video!