PROJECT MANAGER - ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
January 9, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- 6-10 years of progressive experience.
- Strong organization and communication skills as well as technical writing ability.
Our client is a young and fast-growing environmental consulting firm that provides environmental consulting services to institutional, commercial, and industrial client groups throughout Ontario and other regions of Canada. Due to this growth and demand for environmental consulting services from our existing client groups; our client is seeking a dynamic and established environmental expert to join their team in the Mississauga office as Project Manager – Environmental Services to lead this division.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the overall direction, operation and management of the Environmental Services division. The successful candidate will develop and manage the Environmental Services division budget, participate in business development of this division, generate fee proposals, prepare request for proposals, direct field technicians and EITs, prepare and review reports, and oversee all other aspects of this division.
- A very competitive compensation package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, or related field.
- You are a registered P.Eng or P.Geo (a MUST) in the Province of Ontario, and Brownsfield Environmental Site Registry as a “Qualified Person – (QP), or are qualified to be so.
- A motivated self-starter who is keen to work within a successful multi-disciplinary team.
- You have an established client base and are comfortable doing business development and working closely with other division Project Managers.
DEBORAH MILO, MANAGING DIRECTOR
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online