SAP IS - OIL MANAGER – RELOCATE TO SUNNY SOUTH!
Information Technology/Software Engineering
Energy (gas, oil, wind, solar)
JANUARY 13, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Reputation as a true Subject Matter Expert in SAP IS-Oil, ECC 6.0, especially downstream business processes including sales & distribution, physical sales, F&A Pricing, and TD and TSW scheduling.
- Two or more complete Life-Cycle SAP implementations and a solid track record of SAP configuration and Enterprise-level project leadership.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business or Finance.
- Canadian or US citizenship – eligible for TN1 Visa.
- Ability to relocate on a permanent basis to the United States.
Our client is a Fortune 100 global player in the petrochemical industry, and is in the early stages of a significant SAP implementation. They are seeking a skilled SAP IS-Oil Subject Matter Expert to identify and schedule deliverables, then plan, direct and coordinate activities to ensure all project goals are accomplished within defined constraints.
- Project Management through to Go-Live.
- Problem Resolution and enhancements.
- Continuous Improvement and Efficiency Projects.
- Data Integration and Configuration.
- Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring.
- Generous base, incentive plan and full benefits.
Don Christensen, Recruiting Manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: DonC@stoakley.com