What does growth and investment in our people mean to you? Opportunity!
We are making significant investments in our people to meet the needs of our clients. Our goal is to have the most well rounded professionals in the world.
PwC Canada helps organizations and individuals create the value their looking for. More than 5,700 partners and staff in offices across the country are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. PwC Canada is a member of the PwC network of firms with close to 169,000 people in 158 countries.
PwC's continued success has created unprecedented new opportunities for exceptional people to join the practice at a Manager level. We are looking to appoint our future leaders. people with an outstanding track record in building a business and delivering results. people who have the vision and foresight to take their career to the next level and be part of a winning team.
Consulting & Deals:
In our Consulting & Deals (C&D) practice, you'll work with people who have a broad range of skills and expertise. It's a great way to learn on the job and build on a variety of business skills that will serve you throughout your career. You'll work with people who have deep subject matter expertise across a variety of industries, including: financial services; technology and communications; mining and energy; as well as within the public sector. Working with our professionals means you'll get the coaching and training you need to develop your career.
Operations - Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Practice .
We look for individuals who are ready for a challenge and want to collaborate with diverse teams, take responsibility for their personal growth and help our firm operate with quality and integrity.
Our EAM team is highly regarded in asset-intensive industries such as oil and gas, mining and utilities. We provide independent advice and assistance to develop and implement an integrated asset management strategy that will:
Increase reliability and asset performance to its intended levels Develop decision analytics around asset life cycles
Integrate with inventory management solutions
Manage the asset through its life-cycle
Create maintenance standards and policies
Decrease vendor costs
Eliminate unnecessary procurement
Optimize preventative and predictive maintenance programs Improve your maintenance labour utilization
Develop a performance measurement program
We bring a combination of tried and tested methodologies with deep knowledge and understanding of the client domain, its culture, specific requirements and business context.
We partner with other PwC professionals to provide enterprise-wide Business Transformation services.
As a member of the EAM practice, you will plan and deliver consulting engagements including activities such as:
- Identifying business and data requirements
- Analysis and problem solving
- Strategy and roadmap development
- Design and implementation of new processes and technologies
As a Manager, you will be expected to:
- Develop and manage project work plans to exceed our clients' expectations
- Manage day-to-day efforts of junior project resources; includes mentoring and helping to develop their careers
- Work on-site with Clients, reviewing and assessing company asset management performance
- Determine solutions to enhance asset management effectiveness
- Prioritize recommendations and create implementation plans for change mandates
In addition to the client engagement responsibilities, you will be expected to participate in firm-building activities, which include:
- Identifying and engaging in business development opportunities for the practice, including assisting with industry research and identifying new clients
- Developing and presenting proposals with focus on client value Generating knowledge capital (e.g., white papers)
- Travel within Canada will be required and occasionally international travel, including the US.
5+ years progressive EAM experience in oil and gas, mining or utilities industry, or preferably as a consultant to the industry Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar discipline Working knowledge of one or more CMMS systems (e.g., SAP PM, Maximo) Desired Qualities
A high level of personal integrity and energy, a commitment to teamwork and a strong desire to learn Ability to work under tight deadlines Flexibility to apply operational skill set across multiple industries Excellent communication skills; ability to work on the shop-floor and in the executive boardroom
Additional Desirable Qualifications
Subject matter specialist in reliability engineering principles such as: Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA); supported by training and/or certification Certifications from SMRP or PEMAC Professional Engineering Designation MBA Prior supervisory or planning experience in a sophisticated maintenance organization
- Be able to demonstrate through examples that you can:
- Build and sustain relationships
- Be passionate about client service
- Be curious, learn, share and innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Communicate with impact and empathy
- Develop yourself and others through coaching
- Demonstrate courage and integrity
- Acquire and apply commercial and technical expertise
- Manage projects and economics
- Be open minded, agile with change and practical