Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
As a member of our Financial Advisory team, you’ll help small start–ups to massive multinationals face financial issues with informed confidence. Using your deep technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, you’ll provide financial advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation. The result? Our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
Click here to find out more about our Financial Advisory services.
A career in Financial Advisory will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
Performance Enhancement Advisory
Deloitte's Performance Enhancement Advisory group is all about helping businesses respond to urgent transactions and critical situations. We provide value to our clients by developing clear options and determining the best course of action to move forward. The type of work that we perform includes:
- Performance improvement / turnaround planning and analysis
- Identification and planning for market / product growth opportunities
- Commercial due diligence and market analysis
- Cost reduction and working capital optimization
- Assistance with business model transitions / transformations
- Assistance with informal restructuring
As a Senior Manager you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering advisory services to high growth organizations with a diverse team;
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies;
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor;
- Contribute to practice growth and development;
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs;
- Coach and mentor practitioners to their highest potential.
Click here to apply
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials;
- Professional designations (e.g. CGA, CMA, P.Eng, etc) and / or Masters level university education is an asset;
- Must have a second designation;
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong external consulting or advisory experience (prior experience in the above noted Performance Enhancement Advisory service areas is an asset);
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership;
- Experienced in business development and building a practice;
- Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership in creating a learning environment;
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving;
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects;
- Canadian travel may be required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.