Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Deloitte's Grants & Incentives team helps company’s access grants and incentives to support their growth. A career in Grants & Incentives will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with innovative companies on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
We are looking for a Grants and Incentives Consultant to join our growing team in Southwestern Ontario (SWO) in our Burlington or Kitchener office location.
As a Grants & Incentives Consultant you will:
· Create grants and incentive applications, monitor application status and provide support for fund reporting
· Create project and business plans
· Communicate with funding bodies and government representatives
· Conduct research on funding program updates and new programs
· Have a strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
· Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent
· Ability to work both independently and as a team
· Capability to think strategically and creatively
· Strong research skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Grant writing experience an asset but not required
Click here to apply