Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Within Ernst & Young's Business Tax Advisory practice, we are currently seeking a Manager to support our Business Services group and to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging tax consulting engagements, as well as, contribute to the delivery of innovative tax planning ideas for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
· Plan, organize and deliver tax planning engagements for Canadian corporations.
· Provide Canadian corporate tax services including tax accounting, tax accrual reviews and corporate income tax returns.
· Prepare tax correspondence.
· Establish relationships with clients and gain a solid understanding of their business.
· Develop technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new developments and tax authority decisions, and apply them to moderately complex situations.
· Identify opportunities for providing tax planning and other special services.
· Support the development and coaching of tax professionals and other junior tax staff members.
· Participate in and contribute to the attainment of team objectives.