BEYOND BILINGUAL is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the Greater Toronto Area. For over 20 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Administrative Roles | Customer Service Account Management | Technical Service Roles | Sales and Marketing Positions | Management Roles
We are your source to get you in front of great employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Our client is a diversified Global leader in the Medical field having a strong presence in over 24 countries in the lifestyle refinement and information technology areas. A publically traded company with sales numbers of 5 billion dollars they are recognized for their innovation and creativity. Our client offers a wide range and proprietary products that help enhance your life and literally have an impact on how you see the world! They are a powerful industry leader with a global presence and offer a dynamic working environment which fosters success for its many employees.
They currently seek a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for maintaining goodwill between our client and its customers by answering questions, solving problems, and providing advice or assistance in utilizing the goods or services.
Dynamic & Fast Paced environment
Great people & Team Oriented
Generous Paid Vacation
- Responsible for receiving & processing all orders and maintaining proactive in all order related issues
- Place special orders, meeting all required specifications and following processes in place
- Maintain communication with both internal & external customers on all product related questions or issues
- Process and follow up on credits, debits and return authorizations
- Maintain data entry and customer files, ensuring information is up to date & accurate
- Provide efficient and clear communication with all accounts and related stakeholders
- Collaborate with supply chain including production, sales, logistics and quality on order to provide top level service and ensure proper flow of communication to all concerned depts.
- Strives to improve technical knowledge daily and continually applies that knowledge in the production of all products
- Performs multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and thoroughness
- Attentive to detail with all measurements, calculations and defective product.
- Takes the initiative to notice and follow-up on discrepancies;
- Open to making suggestions on improvements; recommends solutions
- Assist other departments as required and does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- High School Graduate
- Good working knowledge of computers, email, Microsoft office
- Data entry experience an asset
- Multi-tasking, Attention to detail and Organizational Skills required
- Strong communication & active listening skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills (demonstrating the capacity to be friendly, caring and patient)
- Technically inclined is an asset
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com and pleaseinclude the job position in the subject line.
If you feel you would make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!