Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte–and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand–in–hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one–third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services–and the results we help our clients achieve.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
Become an Oracle Titan, join the Oracle Titan team.
On October 1, 2012 in San Francisco during Oracle OpenWorld, Deloitte received the 2012 Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year–North America in six categories including: Cloud Computing; Consumer & Retail Industry; Global Systems Integrator (SI) Applications Momentum; Manufacturing & Distribution Industry; Oil & Gas Industry; and SCM & Manufacturing. Deloitte was the only nominee to take six top honors in this year's competition. This marks the second consecutive year in which Deloitte has achieved this significant milestone and the seventh year in a row it has been given multiple Oracle Excellence Awards.
The Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year are presented to leading Oracle Partner Network (OPN) members who developed or delivered business solutions and practices during Oracle's 2012 fiscal year.
Deloitte is a Diamond–level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has held a relationship with Oracle for more than a decade. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms throughout the world provide access to over 12,000 professionals who collectively possess deep industry and functional knowledge across Oracle's full line of applications and technology. Reflecting its commitment to client satisfaction, Deloitte has been consistently recognized by analysts as a leader in Oracle implementation–related services.
As an Oracle PeopleSoft Financials Manager you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Author presentations and present findings to clients
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Proven track record implementing PeopleSoft Financials from a functional perspective
- Experience working within the PeopleSoft Financials suite
- Experience with any of the following additional modules will be considered an asset: AP, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Projects
- Previous relevant experience in the professional services industry is an asset
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to be client–facing and work effectively with a large and diverse project team consisting of both Deloitte and client resources
- Motivated self–starter, ability to self–manage
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven leadership and team building abilities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Click here to apply
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see http://www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© Deloitte LLP and affiliated entities.