Why Work for PwC
As a PwC employee, you can:
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities
- Be part of a dynamic, inclusive workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring
- Participate in our world-class training programs as you work towards achieving your CA, CMA, CGA, CIA, CISA, CFE or other designations
- Diversify your client experience by working directly with leading-edge public and private clients of all sizes and in a variety of industries
- Interact directly with clients and work closely with experienced team members who'll provide you with advice and feedback to make sure you understand how to deliver the best solutions
- Participate in our community, environmental and sustainability activities
- Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, including our fitness allowance and wellness programs, which help you find better flexibility with work and other parts of your life
we serve. We encourage qualified candidates, including Aboriginals
and Persons with Disabilities, to apply.
PwC Canada helps organizations and individuals create the value they're looking for. More then 5,700 partners and staff in offices across the country are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. PwC Canada is a member of the PwC network of firms with close to 169,000 people in 158 countries.