| || Bilingual Policy Analyst |
Bilingual - Complete fluency required (verbal and written)
|Altis Professional is seeking an ambitious fully BILINGUAL candidate with superior writing skills to complete a policy contract with one of our downtown provincial government clients. |
The successful candidate MUST have strong verbal and written French skills and have exceptional internal skills to liaison with all levels of management.
Qualifications and Experience
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply online today by clicking on the link below.
- Mandatory to be full bilingual â?" French and English â?" verbal and written.
- It is ideal to have previous experience and background in policy, program analysis and stakeholder management in government or a related sector.
- It is required to have a relevant Masters Degree in Policy or a related subject matter.
- Must posses strong writing skills in both French and English
- Must have a bachelor degree in a related field (economics, business; finance).
- It is seen as an asset if you have a Masters Degree in a related field (economics, policy, etc).
| || Apply Online 20131220.24 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.