LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Market Access/Government Affairs Manager - Specialty Pharmaceuticals
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
Our client is looking for a unique individual to head up their market access/government affairst group.
If your experience includes the following you may want to call me to review this exciting opportunity;
- Experience/knowledge of the Common Drug Review processes, provision and filing of relevant drug safety and financial information, ins and outs of dealing with the CDR, submissions, provincial differences, (INNES for Quebec)
- Experience/knowledge of PLA's (pricing level agreements) with the provincial bodies - negotiating the drug price; then working with getting the private payers on board, adopting it on formularies, preferred option versus branded etc.,
- Working with the stakeholders and decisions makers at the various provincial governments across the country if possible, but definitely the major centers (QC, ON, AB, BC),
- Your experience in this field within the Canadian branded, biologic or generic marketplace will get you past the front lines of procurement.,
- Your broad network of government connections will help you work this new classification of drugs through the system.
- Bilingual French an asset
Do you have this experience and skill sets? Please contact me directly with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here to Apply