Are you looking for a flexible job opportunity with competitive pay, benefits and training? Then look no further! Talentcor, A Division of Design Group Staffing is recruiting for our client, G4S Secure Solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a future career in the police force, or part-time (semi-retired, retired, students)!
URBAN PATROL OFFICERS/AMBASSADORS
The Position - Parking By-Law Officers:
- Work with the public to communicate, monitor and enforce parking control at various locations throughout the city.
- With the knowledge and training provided by G4S, gain thorough knowledge of all parking regulations, by-laws and procedures, and communicate with public within patrol areas assigned, and enforce through notices; issuing citations to illegally parked cars as required
- Learn and maintain up-to-date knowledge on any modifications to restrictions related to special events, street works, permits, signage changes that may affect parking restrictions and communicate to public accordingly
- Complete daily incident reports, ensure the quality and accuracy of photos and tickets, review urban patrol reports
As the ideal candidate, you possess:
- Strong leadership attributes, with the ability to act in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- A desire to learn, and take courses as required
- High School Diploma (Post-secondary education is an asset)
- Driver's License and Driver's Abstract
- Ability to pass a police clearance and child abuse registry check
- Ability to manage positive interaction with the public, and resolve conflict as necessary
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and work in all weather conditions (snow, heat, rain, wind, cold)
- Ability to work alone or within a team, under pressure at times
- Experience with by-laws is an asset
- First Aid/CPR certification is an asset
What G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Plan
- Classroom and On-Site Training
- Continued growth, development and support
- Collaborative team environment
Please send your resume to: Michael Newstead at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Talentcor provides recruitment services for Administrative Professionals, Light Industrial, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources, Legal, Skilled Trades and Procurement positions across all industries in Canada. Our process allows consultants to get to know the best talent, understand their needs, and find matches that lead to success. Talentcor is a division of Design Group Staffing Inc., the largest privately owned recruiting firm in Canada, ranking number one in Western Canada and number three nationally. We have earned membership into Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies Platinum Club for the past 14 years, are ISO 9001 certified and a member of the ACSESS community.
Talentcor has 17 offices conveniently located across Canada, please visit talentcor.com to find an office nearest you.