Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
A career at Deloitte will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective field
- Have challenging and interesting work in a team environment
- Continue your development throughout your career to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
A Recruitment Manager for the Deloitte Financial Advisory (FA) group in Ontario, located in Toronto, has two core roles: providing strategic and tactical recruiting advice and counsel to clients and leading recruitment efforts. In providing experienced recruiting support, the person will work with the Talent Advisors, hiring partners and managers within the FA group to provide advice around optimal recruitment and sourcing. The FA group focuses on hiring for roles in the following areas: Corporate Finance, Forensics, Valuations, Transaction Services and Restructuring Services.
- Assist with the creation of a National FA recruitment and sourcing strategy
- Own the recruitment process, in Ontario, from start to finish
- Source rare individuals in high demand
- Contribute to developing a comprehensive plan to identify and attract experienced candidates for the assigned client group
- Proactively guide and coach leaders through the hiring process
- Provide assistance with salary positioning, job offers and negotiations
- Ensure candidates are tracked according to established Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) workflows and processes
- Generate new hire announcements and keep hiring managers and talent advisors up to date regularly.
- Devise and execute strategies to pursue specific experienced hiring initiatives, such as promotion of Talent Scout (Employee Referral Program) and other referral channels, as well as mobility channels through other Deloitte member firms
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Five plus years of recruiting experience is required, preferably within the professional services sector.
- Solid understanding of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and the ability to use these tools for sourcing methods
- Experience working within a national model and supporting clients remotely will be a strong advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Business acumen
- Advisory skills
- Experienced working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of humor is always helpful!
As part of the recruitment process those selected will be required to provide employment references and complete a background check which includes a criminal check.
Click here to apply