Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries around the globe pursue the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism to provide clients with solutions based on financial, transactional and risk-management knowledge in its core services of audit, tax and transaction services. We strive to help all of our people achieve both their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Ernst & Young's Human Capital practice provides high-quality compliance solutions for Expatriates. Our Human Capital practice is one of the world's largest and has talented and innovative professionals dedicated to teamwork and client service. Types of services include expatriate, resident, nonresident and registered alien federal and state tax returns; compensation and tax equalization calculations; payroll administration; and group coordination.
We currently have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Senior Tax Staff. Using cutting-edge technology and working with team-oriented colleagues, the successful candidate will be responsible for securing and analyzing client tax data used in the preparation and/or review of tax compliance products.
Interface with clients and team members to secure tax data
· Collect/convert tax compliance data into an electronic format
· Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information to the client and complete accurate compliance products
· Analyze data and prepare work papers based on professional standards
· Determine the accuracy/completeness of the compliance product, perform quality assurance procedures, and prepare the product for delivery
· Assist professionals in using technological tools
· Establish/maintain long-term working relationships with clients
· Share knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery
· Provide supervision to staff and peers
· Participate in recruiting efforts when necessary
· Leverage technology to maximize productivity
· Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters personal development and a positive attitude