Talentcor, Toronto is recruiting for a Space Planner/Merchandiser for our client in the retail industry. This position is located in North York.
· Design and build quality planograms in JDA that optimize space productivity and planogram performance, meet specified merchandising strategy, visual merchandising standards and best practices and satisfy merchandising safety standards.
· Capture bays as set in the Innovation Center, conduct space diagnostics and analyze planograms based on sales, profitability and inventory productivity.
· Provide suggestions and alternatives to optimize planograms, improve functionality (customer experience as well as store operations) and financial performance.
· Review planograms and discuss planogram metrics, and tradeoffs or deviations from initial specifications with project leader.
· Translate assortments and strategies into store specific planograms based on actual store bay count, bay dimensions, steel/fixtures and store environment.
· Prepare assemblies for steel/fixture orders, where applicable.
· Ensure the accuracy of planograms conducting quality checks against assortment listings and store data.
· Address deficiencies that arise from pre-walks or execution, in a timely manner and in accordance with defined SLA.
· Participate in special projects to contribute to the continuous improvement of the team
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
· Good communication skills.
· Proficiency in the use of JDA Space Planning Software to build planograms is a significant asset.
· Proficient in data manipulation and strong Excel skills.
· Knowledge of MS Access is an asset.
· 2-3 years Business experience, preferably in the retail industry.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.