Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Ernst & Young Orenda Corporate Finance Inc. - Infrastructure Advisory, is a specialty practice within Ernst & Young's Transaction Advisory Services. It is the dominant financial advisor in the development of core infrastructure projects and public-private partnerships across Canada. Projects include transportation (eg, highways, airports), healthcare (hospitals and other facilities), environmental (renewable energy), and schools, among others. The practice is recognised as a trusted source by public sector ministries and agencies, as well as by private sector bidders, for its expertise in financing, structuring, modelling and management of procurement processes.
We are looking for a strong candidate to join as an Analyst in the Infrastructure Advisory team. This position will be based in our rapidly growing Montreal team and fills an integral role that involves working closely with other members of the Infrastructure Advisory team to execute a variety of engagements related to the development of core infrastructure projects.
We are looking for a team member who will:
· Develop and review financial models to reflect the commercial arrangements of the particular infrastructure project on which the team is advising
· Undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis of financials and documentation to develop and report findings relevant to the client
· Manage and execute on multiple assignments with an exceptional standard of performance
· Research accounting, tax and financial market information to be used in modelling, scenario analysis and negotiation support
· Synthesize research information to be used in modeling, competitive analysis, industry analysis, negotiation support and other applications
· Prepare drafts of marketing materials and transaction proposals
· Prepare drafts of reports and presentations for client meetings
· Collaborate with other team members in identifying and exploring potential new business opportunities