Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Customer focus, vision and delivery are what allow great organizations to be on the cutting edge of service. We're looking to add a Bilingual Coordinator to our team! It's not easy to be the best in Events Management, but our company has been doing this for many years. Take this opportunity to be trained by the best, and to have a fulfilling career path.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Manage customer projects and inquiries in accordance with our core values via phone, letter, fax and email
- Respond to written and telephone requests within service standards
- Investigate, research and resolve, make recommendations for resolution for problems and issues that may arise
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral skills in English and French a definite requirement (A written test will bead ministered)
- University Degree
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Solid understanding of customer care
- Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions
- Able to handle high volumes of work and variety of tasks at one time
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Benefits after 90 days
- Outstanding package
- Outstanding environment
- 2 weeks vacation
- On Subway Line.
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.