At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Bilingual Recruiter / Inside Sales Representative
The role is Bilingual dedicated Recruiter - a work day will be filled with telephone screening, probing questions, more probing questions, in person interviews, reference checking, candidate sourcing, more candidate sourcing, preparing your candidates for interviews…we call it interview coaching.
We know that interviewing is something that our candidates don’t do every day, so a big part of what we do is to help our candidates put their best foot forward and be successful!
We are interested in candidates who bring Sales experience (sorry, a love of talking to people isn’t enough to qualify you as a Recruiter) Recruiting is Sales and not for the faint of heart. We are seeking someone with strong drive and Sales experience that loves being on the phone and wants to make an above average income.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Bilingual French/English
- Relevant College Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Strong commitment to customer service and relationship building
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a highly autonomous, self-structured environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Sales experience a must
- Strong DRIVE and a need to make money.
Why do Bilingual Source Recruiters like working here?
Bilingual Source understands the importance of life outside the work place and fosters an environment of work hard/play hard with Freedom Fridays and four day long weekends on top of a generous benefits package:
- Best team in the Bilingual Staffing business.
- Three weeks’ vacation policy to start.
- Thriving company culture. Our commitment to people development, creativity, and continuous learning are the make-up of our core values.
- Industry Reputation: Canada's largest bilingual search firm with local and national recognition.
Bilingual Source is twenty five years strong because we follow one simple business principle: Work only with the best clients and recruit only the best candidates...AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!
We are seeking the best persons for the job open to both bilingual and unilingual candidates to fill these fulfilling roles.