BEYOND BILIGUAL specializes in recruiting top-notch French/English bilingual talent throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We staff permanent and contract positions for many of Canada's most established, industry-leading and award-winning employers.
Discover a world of hidden job opportunities and benefit from our invaluable coaching and expertise. With over 20 years of experience; our team is committed to matching YOU to the organizational culture, compensation and location you desire! Let us help you find your dream-job with companies hiring NOW!
Positions: Account Management, Customer Service, Administration, Accounts Receivable, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Management and more.
Visit us at: www.beyondbilingual.net
Bilingual Accounting Coordinator
- Phenomenal Company!!
- Medical Industry
- People focussed organization
- Professional Team
Highly Competitive Salary
- RRSP + matching up to 6% by employer
- Profit Sharing
- Reconcile invoices & identify discrepancies, contact the appropriate person to amend the document.
- Match with invoices, apply the appropriate G/L, cost center, photocopy, and send for payment and file.
- Sort and verify incoming account receivable payments, prepare bank deposit.
- Process all credit cards payments, balance the transactions, mail copy to the customer.
- Verify system statement for discrepancies & Commercials/ suppliers invoices
- Verify the amounts to be paid, match purchase order.
- Prepare disbursement voucher or pay with Petty cash disbursement.
- Reconcile all transactions on the Visa invoice, prepared on an Excel spreadsheet. Reconcile all invoices for insurance, car rentals, carrier invoices which includes; in excel spreadsheet & allocate the appropriate cost center and G/L, photocopy, send for payments and file.
- Petty Cash Disbursement
- Process payment to meet required deadline for the government remittances such as GST, PST and the quarterly voluntary PST.
- Accrual of payables - Create Excel spreadsheet including G/L and cost center upon request. Sort, create and maintain A/P filing system.
- Acts as a Customer Service back-up during holidays.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Administrative Manager.
- Act as back up for company automated reception system & monitor voice mail messages. Redirect calls and messages to the proper recipient.
- Bilingual in English & French with strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Team Player & Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, Multi-tasking & Time Management skills
- Highly accurate & detail oriented
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in the following computer applications:
- Windows; Microsoft Word; Excel, and Lotus Notes.
- Experience with ORACLE, AS 400 or SAP asset
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com and please include the job position in the subject line.
If you feel you would make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!