At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Customer and Business
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Adaptability, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and great ideas are what help keep a department on the upward swing. Our client is looking to add an outgoing, energetic and bright administrator to their team.
Work in a professional setting and learn something new every minute of every day, if you are a sponge and want to develop your skills keep reading. Our client is looking for an administrator to support the office manager apply your excellent computer skills to maintaining and organizing the smooth flow of information within a fast paced office. Work for not only the leader of their industry but also innovators and set the trend to how business is conducted.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work closely with office manager in a supportive role (accounting, data base maintenance, administration and special projects)
- Support office by generating new ideas and resolve any problems with innovative solutions
- University grad preferred or 1 year of admin experience
- Strong computer competency (Excel will be tested)
- Can do attitude
- Enthusiasm to join a winning team
- Strong French and English both written and verbal
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- This company has been in a growth mode for the past 3 years
- Excellent compensation package which includes great vacation and personal days
- Monday to Friday no evenings or weekends and summer hours too!
- Beautiful fun filled office
- They are looking to promote to expand your career!
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.