Career Opportunities: Communications and Organizational programs Specialist (Retail) (23614)
Req ID 23614 - Posted 03/04/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Communications - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 132-year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology, under the Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, and Solo Mobile brands.
Do you have a passion and interest for developing innovative programs that enhance the experience of our retail employees and promote the culture within our stores?
Do you have the desire to be a champion and key stakeholder of employee engagement and culture formation strategy?
Do you like to be a part of team that is highly motivated, collaborative and excited about the work they do every day?
If the answer is an enthusiastic "yes" than you may be the person we're looking for to join our dynamic team as an Internal Communication and Organizational Programs Specialist.
We are searching for a Specialist to join the Retail Experience team to support our corporate stores channel for Bell and Virgin Mobile. The successful candidate will be the champion of internal communication, employee engagement and culture formation through activities that bring our "Customer Commitments" to life for the employees in our stores.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
* Evolve our 'Customer Commitments' into a holistic engagement and organizational strategy for the retail channel
* Maintain plan of record as it relates to communications and culture-related activities
* Understand the principles of organizational culture and culture change, and apply these concepts to support change management and overall culture formation activities
* Partner with change leaders/teams to coordinate and lead communications strategy as part of change management process
* Be seen as a key subject matter expert on internal communications, cultural strategies and employee engagement
* Refine core messaging to ensure consistency, alignment and compliance in all aspects of internal communication, including developing, organizing and executing
* Partner with Talent Acquisition to support the development and execution of talent acquisition communication strategies and programs (eg Realistic Job Preview (RJP), employee retention, candidate attraction, etc.)
* Partner with Human Resources to support the development and execution of various employee programs (eg. Onboarding, Employee Recognition, employee engagement, mental health, leadership development, etc.)
* Coordinate the development and management of internal communications and executive messages to the retail team, ensuring alignment with the 'Customer Commitments'
Essential Qualifications :
* University degree in communications, with post-graduate degree or diploma in HR or Public Relations (with focus on Internal Communications)
* 1-3 years of progressively advancing experience in a Human Resources or internal communications role
* Possess an ability to work cross-functionally
* Requires strong influencing skills at all levels
* Advanced interpersonal and proven coaching/mentoring skills
Strong organizational and program management skills
A rating of effective or greater in the Bell Success Profile (for Internal candidates)
* Bilingual, English/French is an asset
BCE:WKP #feature *LI-VL
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 03/11/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Ontario, MississaugaApply Online