LITIGATION ASSOCIATE - INSURANCE DEFENSE
January 9, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Located towards the western end of the Golden Horseshoe, our client has been providing expert legal advice to the insurance industry for almost 100 years. It has a strong reputation for innovative legal representation and is proud to play a key role in the development and education of the insurance industry with respect to tort law and accident benefits.
This progressive law firm has experienced considerable growth over the past fifteen years and is once again looking to add another great lawyer to its team. This firm prides itself on its reputation as a leading legal advisor to the insurance industry while at the same time staying small enough to be nimble and responsive to its clients’ needs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm and develop a long term practice focused on cutting edge insurance law issues while enjoying its proximity to all of the best that the Golden Horseshoe has to offer. Perfect for lawyers looking to escape the commute into downtown Toronto!!
Our client is seeking a Litigation Associate with experience in insurance defense and accident benefits. This is a perfect opportunity for a strong lawyer with 2 – 6 years of post call experience and a desire to develop their career to join a stable firm with an impeccable reputation.
- Commensurate with experience.
You are the ideal candidate to join this firm as an associate if:
- You have experience in insurance defense including accidents benefits work.
- You are looking to join a collegial group of lawyers dedicated to serving the insurance industry.
- You seek and value working with a supportive team of lawyers, clerks and support staff that are interested in the success and growth of its members.
- You value the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team of insurance litigators working with large, quality, national insurers, banks, and corporate commercial entities.
- You want to advance your career litigating important accident benefit files that will allow you to continue to develop your expertise in and out of the courtroom.
- You are called to the Bar of Ontario.
Mark Burton, Legal Recruitment Specialist
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or forward your resume and cover letter to: Mark Burton at email@example.com.
Golden Horseshoe, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, St. Catharines, Stoney Creek, law, legal, lawyer, associate, insurance, defense, litigation, accident, benefits.