Apotex is the largest Canadian owned pharmaceutical company, and the largest producer of generic medicines in the Country. We have an incredible team of bright, passionate, and committed individuals who are proudly dedicated to our mission of bringing a growing array of high quality, affordable medicines to the healthcare systems in 115 countries around the globe. We are looking for the cream of the crop to join our team!
We offer competitive pay, exceptional career development, state-of-the-art facilities, and the opportunity to work with leaders in the field. But we also offer something more… the satisfaction that comes from knowing that the “product” we produce will improve the quality of human lives, and in some cases, save them. Our products, most importantly, are also accessible by people from all economic backgrounds.
We’d love to hear how you could contribute to the team!
Reporting to the Director, Enteprise Enablement, the GIS Planning & Reporting Manager is a key member of the Global Information Services (GIS) division and owner of the GIS Financial Reporting, GIS Resource Management and Project Portfolio Reporting processes.
* Develop the GIS Resource Capacity and Demand process.
* Manage and report on GIS Resource Capacity and Demand. This includes the interlocking of resources across the global enablement portfolio.
* Manage the GIS Planning & Reporting team.
* Contribute to the project methodology standards and software tools.
* Manage and report on the divisional KPIs/metrics.
* Develop and manage the project budget reporting process across the global enablement portfolio.
* Manage the cost center budget reporting process across GIS.
* Develop an efficient and effective project update and status reporting process including a Project Portfolio Dashboard.
* Manage the project update and status reporting process.
* Global role owner of the project management software (EPM) used by all business segments (GIS, NPD, NPL, SCMP).
* Manage vendor contracts.
* Functional talent management and HR planning.
* Develop and motivate a team of competent staff via recruiting, training and mentoring. Identify competencies needed by high-performance team members. Communicate competency expectations to team members.
* Work as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
* Demonstrate all of the 4 Corporate Values: Pride; Accountability; Integrity; Diligence in the performance of their work and in interactions with others.
* Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, and Standard Operating procedures and according to established safety standards where applicable.
* All other duties as assigned.
* University graduate in computer science or a related field.
* Experience developing PMO processes including financial reporting, Resource Management and Project Portfolio reporting.
* 5 years portfolio project management and PMO experience. Exposure to a variety of project management roles and processes Experience in a pharmaceutical environment would be an asset.
* Technical skills in PMO reporting tools such as EPM 2010, Sharepoint, Excel;
* SAP knowledge is a strong asset.
* Strong leadership skills, preferably in IT.
* Strong collaboration skills.
* Demonstrates high attention for detail.
* Experience in leading and influencing the activities and interaction of direct reports and stakeholders. Experience developing staff.
* Project dashboarding and Key Performance Index development and maintenance experience.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrates all of the 4 Corporate Values: Pride; Accountability; Integrity; Diligence in the performance of their work and in interactions with others.
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.