With energy, drive and a spirit of collaboration, there are no limits to what we can achieve together. Better still, there are no limits on the legacy you can leave while working for ABB.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 150,000 people.
- Follow-up on CSR requests for delivery dates with suppliers
- Update the CSR requests in TOPS
- Work closely with product managers and suppliers
- Work with TOPS planner to update lead times and stock levels.
- 2-5 years experience in customer service or purchasing.
- Knowledge of LP products an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP an asset.
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes man and women.