With energy, drive and a spirit of collaboration, there are no limits to what we can achieve together. Better still, there are no limits on the legacy you can leave while working for ABB.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
- Print and assemble customer manuals, training binders, proposals for multiple BU's and ensures backcharges to the proper accounts.
- Maintains and is first point of contact of the repairs of copiers & printers
- Back-up in mailroom
- Assists Building Manager in building and maintenance needs
- Must be organized and customer focused.
- 3-4 years of working experience (office experience)
- CEGEP, but it does not have to be in that type of job.
- Good computer skills
- Good time management.
- Team player
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes man and women.Apply Now