Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Our Field Service Technician's are responsible for the installation, testing, commisioning and technical support for our products and services. Including but not limited to the following:
- LV & MV Breaker retrofits
- LV & MV testing and commissioning
- MV & HV Terminations
- MV Protection and control
- Scada systems
- Metering solutions
- Transformer testing
- Capacitor bank maintenance and testing
- Bus duct installation and repair
- Switchboard installation, maintenance and repair
- Journeyman Electrician Certificate or Electrical Engineering Technologist
- Strong work ethic
- Independant, self-starter
- Strong customer service skills
- Must work well in team environment as well as independantly
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills are a must
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to grow as an individual and part of a team
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.