At Workopolis, along with competitive salary and incentive packages, we also offer an array of perks you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else. More importantly, we do more than just match people with jobs. We help build futures, fulfill dreams and move Canadian business forward by connecting them with the talent they need.
The Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist will act as the front-line to customer support inquiries, interacting with them via telephone, email, and live chat. You will be responsible for ensuring customers have an excellent overall experience. You will be responsible for identifying upsell opportunities, and processing new online purchases. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then we are looking for you!
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to incoming sales inquiries and direct clients to correct account executives if need be.
- Process job orders and service agreements originating from the web site for single job postings.
- Resolve customer support inquiries in a friendly, timely and professional manner.
- Escalate issues that require technical or immediate attention.
- Act in accordance to the company's key goal of long-term customer satisfaction and care.
- Execute outbound calls when identifying the need to contact a customer back.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Flexibility to work a variety of different shifts.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- The ability to communicate (written and verbal) with customers in both English and French.
- Strong customer orientation and motivation for customer service, including an outgoing, proactive, responsive nature.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role, ideally within an Internet/Web-based organization.
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and energetic, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask with multiple systems while interacting with customers.
- Proficient with software applications, including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interest in the Web, computers and technology.