State Farm's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are people who make it our business to be like a Good Neighbour who built a premier company by selling and keeping promises through our marketing partnership; who bring diverse talents and experiences to our work of serving the State Farm customer. Our success is built on a foundation of shared values--quality service and relationships, mutual trust, integrity and financial strength. Our vision for the future is to be the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide. We will continue to be the leader in the insurance industry and we will become a leader in the financial services arena. Our customer's needs will determine our path. Our values will guide us.
State Farm's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
If you are looking for a company that will provide you meaningful work with a competitive benefit and compensation package, consider joining our team.
Visit our Career Center at www.statefarm.ca/careers for more information. Our office is located in Calgary, Alberta
Auto Estimatics Inspector
See For Yourself
Please read about our: Total Rewards
An Auto Estimatics Inspector would draw on his/her experience in auto repair or auto Estimatics and travel to different locations (by driving a motor vehicle) in Calgary and surrounding area to:
- Inspect, estimate and photographed damaged vehicles at collision repair facilities, residences, tow yards, etc.
- Utilize automated estimating systems to prepare complete competitive auto repairs estimates.
- Communicate repair estimate information to customers, repair facilities and claim representative as required.
- Maintain knowledge of vehicle repair practices and requirements.
- Foster good public relations with customers, repair facilities and State Farm agents.
- Issue claim payments at direction of claim handler.
- Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting objects.
- Position requires travel via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicle.
- 2 years of work experience in auto body / auto Estimatics would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mitchell Ultramate Estimating system would be a definite asset
- Training in I-CAR or equivalent would be a definite asset
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in customer service would be a strong asset
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Enjoy working independently, with minimal supervision
- Valid Driver's License
Click Here to Apply