WE OFFER FLEXIBLE PART-TIME / FULL-TIME POSITIONS FOR UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE & GRADE 12 STUDENTS
Here at Vector Marketing Canada, we provide a student work program which allows students to design their own work schedule that allows them to work full time or part time throughout the school year and during the summer months.
About 60% of recent graduates have not been able to find a job in their chosen profession. In today’s economy candidates need more than just a degree. For this reason, many are finding their way to Vector Marketing Canada. Vector offers you a flexible opportunity that allows you to work around the other important parts of your life such as school, sports, family, and friends. You will gain valuable resume experience and have an opportunity to make a great income while having a lot of fun.
Vector Marketing Canada provides a real world experience and teaches the important soft skills that employers are looking for. Wouldn’t you want a resume that stands out from the crowd?
If you enjoy meeting new people, providing outstanding customer service, and representing a world class product, than Vector Marketing Canada could be the right fit for you.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work full-time or part-time
- $13.00 - $17.00 base/appointment
- Training to get you off to a good start and regular opportunities for on-going training and professional development
- Enhance and build your resume and overall professional style
- Fun and positive team work environment
- Promotion opportunities based on merit, not tenure.
- Scholarships are available
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers
- Product demonstration and answering customer questions
- Scheduling appointments
- Writing up order sales forms (both electronic and paper) and collecting payment
- Attend meetings and conferences
- Rapport building
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT VECTOR MARKETING CANADA:
“This job has created so many opportunities for me to travel to so many exciting places including Whistler, Calgary, Montreal, Scotland, Toronto and Maui! Working for Vector has taught me many great skills such as goal setting, self-discipline, time management and the ability to cope in difficult situations. Although parts of the job have been challenging, it has been well worth it and has made me a better person.”
Jenny Bellows, Langara College Student
"Vector provides students with a great opportunity to develop skills considered essential in today's competitive workplace. For example, students develop self-confidence, presentation skills and a strong work ethic, and perhaps just as important, students learn these skills in a fun, entrepreneurial and supportive environment."
Dr. Derek Hassay, Assistant Professor at University of Calgary
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CALL OR CLICK APPLY NOW
South Toronto: (416) 925-0923
Requirements: All ages 17 and above, some conditions apply naturally.