We are a global provider of property damage restoration, temporary humidity control and property performance services and we are market leader in property damage restoration.
As a service company our people are our main asset. We continue to work hard to place the right people in the right roles and are fully committed to increasing levels of competence through training and development in support of our strategic vision.
We are currently looking for a Back-Office Administrator for our Mississauga office to provide administration support to the operations team.
- Call Handling:
- Handle incoming calls both internally and externally
- Respond & resolve customer queries to optimise customer service
- Distribute incoming correspondence within the agreed service standards
- Claim Handling:
- Audit Document Center Work In Progress weekly to maintain company standards. Report any jobs outside standard cycle time to supervisor immediately
- Liaise with customer, insurers and policy holders on a regular basis
- Provide support to the Policy Holder/Customers during initial notification of claim, giving prompt and accurate advice
- Assist team in all aspects of their work as required, for example: requesting information, chasing sub-contractors
- Enter all data accurately and identify any potential problems
- Book visits in internal system from “visit next due” list so that all jobs are visited
- Analyse and review technicians diary in order to effectively plan and prioritise workload to achieve agreed service level agreements
- Arrange appointments and scheduling
- Administrative Support to the District Operations Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- At least 5 years of experience in administrative role with customer service;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- At least 3 years of experience in the damage restoration industry, liaising with insurance companies via the Xactimate software is mandatory .
The ideal candidate has a strong sense of urgency and problem solving. Up for a new challenge? If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please submit your resume by email with a cover letter.