Come and join a design team who are passionate about the Postmedia Digital network. As a Junior UX Designer you will be involved in many aspects of projects under the direction of the Senior Art Director. This position requires you to take direction and be adaptable as procedures can change. You will be expected to utilize and further develop your full range of interaction design and visual design skills while owning the user experience for each project you work on.
- Collaborate with a group of UX designers working across multiple projects
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant while respecting the brand you are working within
- Give feedback to and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Attend meetings with Project Managers, Front End Developers, Researchers, IA's and Digital Strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in digital design
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
Should you be interested in this opportunity please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: March 12, 2014
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback!