Western Financial Group is Moving Forward...
Are You Coming?
Are you passionate about pets? Have you thought about a career in the insurance industry? We are seeking a Bilingual Quality Monitoring Specialist to join our team.
Discover what it feels to be part of a growing, reputable company yet keeping that community feeling. Caring and being part of the community we serve, never losing sight of what is important to our clients. If you want to make a difference with what you do every day by leading a great Western team, this is the place to grow your career! This fast paced, exciting opportunity will allow you to develop your problem solving skills, and contribute to the exciting future of Western Financial Insurance Company.
Western wants you to consider the opportunity of Bilingual Quality Monitoring Specialist if you are:
- Highly motivated and driven
- Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in providing a new level of service to existing Western customers
- Bilingual (English and French)
What will you do as the Bilingual Quality Monitoring Specialist?
- Promote and Educate Prospects on Pet Health Insurance
- Coach our Customer Care Representatives, provide guidance and support as required on both product and systems
- Identifying re-fresher training required for Customer Care team members
- Support the team to achieve monthly goals as outlined in Performance, Goals & Achievement Scorecard (PGA card)
- Seek and master product knowledge to assist in facilitating the knowledge to staff
What being a member of the Western team provide you?
- Extensive opportunities to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Minimum three weeks' vacation to start
- Opportunity to work as part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company matched investment and savings programs
- A progressive career with numerous paths at Western Financial Group
- Competitive compensation package
What skills, qualifications, and experience do you need to be a successful at Western?
- Minimum high school diploma
- Acquire and maintain General Insurance License - required within 6 months of start date in all provinces
- An understanding of learning strategies
- Experience teaching or leading groups in a formal or informal setting an asset
- Proficient computer aptitude in a windows environment
- Fluency in both French/English required
Do you exemplify Western's Guiding Principles?
- Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
- Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
- Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
- Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Don't wait any longer - if this is where you belong, apply today!
For more information about Western, visit our website www.westernfinancialgroup.ca