About Mackow Industries
Mackow Industries is an
ISO Certified Steel Fabricating Company for over 30 years. We
are a family run company that takes pride in the quality of our work
and serve world class companies in the mining, construction and transportation
Mackow Industries is a complete in-house steel
manufacturing facility. We provide services such as Laser Cutting,
Custome CNC Machining, Manual Machining, Custom Manufacturing, Welding and
Painting. Our customers receive next day
delivery on any of over 4000 products.
At Mackow Industries, we are committed to
skills, quality, precison, and service excellence.
The Inside Sales/Order Desk Person receives and processes orders by phone, email or in person. He/she performs a variety of clerical duties, including providing price quotations, checking inventory for product availability, providing delivery dates to customers and verifying prices. The Inside Sales/Order Desk Person prepares and maintains sales order master file, customer lists, and purchase orders with receipts and makes routine decisions according to company policies and guidelines.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result FocusTeam WorkAbility to recognize part numbers
- Steel Industry experience a definite assett
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 years of experience as Inside Sales/Order Desk
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to weigh and measure items.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy, including working skills of Excel and e-mail.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Independently responsible for ensuring accurate entry of data, accurate pricing of material, parts and products for customers: and that the time rquired to complete the orders is correct.
- Consults with the Supervisorr regarding changes in procedures and pricing
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events
- Overtime as required.
This is an excellent career opportunity with competitive wages and benefits.