- 5+ years of progressive sales/sales training experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, in French and in English.
- Highly competent on using technology to deliver training
- A good understanding of Adult Learning theory and methodology, with the ability to apply this in program development, delivery and evaluation
- Solid understanding of Group Benefit products and/or Group retirement savings products is preferred
About Manulife Financial
Manulife Financial is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife Financial and its subsidiaries were C$575 billion(US$559 billion) as at September 30, 2013. The Company operates as Manulife Financial in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States.
Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife Financial can be found on the Internet at manulife.com