| || Production Designer |
One to Two weeks
|Our ideal candidate is both a great designer and a person with a lot of technical skills, |
with a minimum 2 yearsâ?T experience in design for digital media and 2 yearsâ?T print design, have solid knowledge of design principles, have an strong understanding of art direction and layout for a variety of communications materials, have an strong understanding of Flash including action scripting, experience in creating user experiences, solid knowledge of web production, and the ability to think conceptually.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Work with client and team members and under general direction, designs, develops, and produces a variety of print, Web and/or multimedia graphics, animation, audio and video production, to support program needs and any related duties as required, providing deliverables within timelines
- Responsibilities include creative consulting, concept development management, technology assessment and application, graphic design and illustration, web and multimedia design and development, and direction of final vendor production
- Work with the Webcast and Video specialist to produce engaging and original videos, animations and rich media content as required. Take photos for Web, video, print publications, and media use; edits and manipulates photos; maintains and organizes digital video and photograph archives as back up for Webcast & Video Specialist
- Ensure consistency and integrity of association brand across all platforms
- Contributes to social media marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong conceptual and design skills with solid knowledge of layout and design principles; ability to create and manage designs from concept through production and delivery.
- Proficiency in both print and electronic media.
- Advanced knowledge of digital production techniques and terminology. Thorough understanding of prepress requirements along with digital file preparation, strong knowledge and understanding of production issues, processes, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; work independently with initiative and to complete assigned work within tight deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Mac platforms
- A deep understanding of brand architecture, and how a brand identity is effectively carried across media.
- Solid understand of video production â?" including lighting principles, audio capture and framing, as well as post production processes, including video codecs and color correction techniques
- Strong communications and presentations skills with strong ability to articulate creative ideas
- Experience integrating audio, video, still images, text and data for the delivery of interactive content.
- Strong knowledge of social media network and applications
- Knowledge of functionality across various OS and browser platforms a plus
- Experience with E-Learning design and development a plus
- Diploma or higher in Graphic Design or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2years of experience
- Solid understanding of how information is consumed on the web, and how to design for these audiences.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premier Pro, Flash action script. Knowledge of After Effects and ability to write Expressions a plus. Strong HTML (ie. hand-code HTML code from scratch and excellent knowledge of syntax, including a thorough understanding of CSS). HTML5 a strong asset.
- Well-versed in Web design software. (i.e. Fireworks, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, Flash) and Web graphic optimization and experience developing animated images
- Knowledge of SharePoint MOSS a definite plus
| || Apply Online 20140215.7 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.