The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and administering a variety of HR duties. The HR coordinator will perform the recruitment process, administer orientation and training, keep track of attendance, enter payroll, and administer the Health and Safety program. The HR coordinator will report to and assist the HR Manager.
Our ideal candidate will be a positive, energetic individual who enjoys working with people and is capable of inspiring and motivating front line Team Members.
- Advertise job vacancies, screen applications, recruit and select candidates
- Maintain new hire paperwork
- Manage the job posting process, selection and reassignment of employees internally.
- Advise and train managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Maintain database of employees and ensure that all personal files are up to date.
- Ensure all new employees receive and participate in the orientation process and training.
- Administer the Health and Safety program
- Enter and administer the Bi-weekly payroll
- Additional HR Responsibilities.
- Post secondary education in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Working towards their CHRP designatio
- Working knowledge of Ontario ESA
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized / good planning and analytical skills
- Orientation/training experience is an asset
- Experience in a production environment would be an asset
- Proficient computer skills
If you are an energetic and career minded individual; we invite you to apply to join our team.
Please email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your submission. Only those applicants that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.